A Quick Guide to Online Baccarat Rules
Baccarat is one of the oldest casino games that was originally invented in the Eastern Europe. The game allows the users to win with a combination of luck and various strategies. Both the banker and the players are dealt two cards each and the player has an option to place bets on himself, the banker or on the tie. The objective is to score points closer to nine from the two cards. This amazing game can be played at Monster Casino and you can stand a chance to win some great rewards. The payout is 1 to 1 for the player, the banker cuts a commission of 5% but the tie gives you 8 to one. There are certain strategies that you can apply to effectively win a number of times. But you need to be aware of the online Baccarat rules before you can play this at Monster Casino.
Here are the online Baccarat Rules to follow to help you win better
- If the banker gets point value of seven from the first two cards, the banker will stand in the game and you win if you placed your bet on the banker.
- If the banker gets six or seven then banker must draw the card with value between zero and six. Then he must stand when he scores seven of the total value.
- If the banker gets point value of two or less than two, the online Baccarat rules allow banker to draw a card. This happens regardless of what the third card of the player is.
- In case the banker gets three as the total value of points, he pulls the third card only in case player’s third card is an eight.
- If the banker gets a value of four or five, he pulls a third card if the player’s third is between two and seven in case. And in the case of five points, the banker pulls third when player’s third is between four and seven.
- In the case of banker’s cards value is six then as per online Baccarat rules he gets to pull a third when player’s third card is six or seven.
- In the case of the player card values, if you draw value of two or three, the banker must achieve between zero and four. But he will have to stand with five, six or a seven.
- If you get four or five from the card value, Banker must get between zero to five. In this scenario, the banker must stand on a six or a seven.
- If you get six or a seven then banker can only get between zero and seven. However, he must stand on seven in this case. Similarly, for eight, the banker must get zero to two and stand from 3 to 7.
- If you get, nine, ten or an ace then banker can pull zero to three and must stand from four to seven.
Practice online Baccarat Rules right here
Once you start to get an understanding of these rules, you will figure how to place your bets. These online Baccarat rules will start making sense when you begin playing Baccarat at Monster Casino.
Blog Name: A Quick Guide to Online Baccarat Rules
Posted On: 16/06/2017
Author: Shaun Allison