Understanding Hit and Stand in Online Casino Blackjack
An exceedingly popular game, online casino Blackjack offers a bundle of strategies that can help you overcome the house edge. Following a few strategies could improve your gameplay, ensuring you enjoy your game and the great wins which flow.
Tips on when to Hit in Online Casino Blackjack
You can follow the below-mentioned rules to help you determine the appropriate time to ‘Hit’ on online casino Blackjack. Depending on your hand and the dealer’s cards, here’s what you can do:
– When the dealer’s face up card is 7, 8, 9, 10 or Ace and your hand adds up to 8 or 12, through 16, you may ‘hit’
– When the dealer’s face up card is Ace and the sum in your hand is 11, ‘hit’ instead of doubling
– When the dealer’s face up card is 10, and your hand sums to 10, ‘hit’ instead of doubling
– If the dealer’s face up card is 7, 8 or 9, and your hand to sums to 9, ‘hit’ and do not double.
Know when to Stand
The following rules can be used to ‘Stand’ depending on your hand and the dealer’s face up cards on online casino Blackjack.
– If your hand sums up to 17 or more, ‘Stand’
– In case the dealer’s face-up card is 6 or below and your hand sums up to 13 or more, ‘Stand’
– When you have a pair that can be split such as that of 10s or face cards, ‘Stand’ instead of splitting them.
Want to Split? Know when best you can
These rules can help you determine when to split on online casino Blackjack, based on your value of pair and the dealer’s cards
– Simply split twos and threes when the dealer’s card is 4-7
– Do not split fives, instead of double down or hit if the dealer shows a 10 or A
– Split sixes and sevens when the dealer’s card is six or below
– Always split eights, whenever possible
– Split As whenever allowed.
When to Double
The strategy of doubling is used when player’s hands total to 9, 10 or 11. This gives a good hitting opportunity of 19-20 with a 10 of a face card. Thus, you can use the below-mentioned rules to determine when it’s ideal to Double your hand based on your hand total and the dealer’s cards.
– Double a total of ten unless the dealer’s face-up card has a 10 or A
– Double an eleven unless the dealer has an Ace
– Double a nine when the dealer has 3, 4, 5 or 6 as a face-up.
Playing online casino Blackjack is not only convenient but also provides the scope of doubling and tripling your bankroll. You can try this game at Monster Casino. With the welcome bonuses offered, you could win much more than what you stake on a particular game. Ensure the potential of placing a minimum of 40 bets with your bankroll prior to choosing a table and make a sizeable profit. Avoid playing at a blackjack table where the limits do not tally with your funds.
Blog Name: Understanding Hit and Stand in Online Casino Blackjack
Posted On: 01/03/2018
Author: Shaun Allison