How to Play Online Casino Mobile Blackjack?
Blackjack easily is one of the most popular card games ever. Played all over the world in casinos and even homes for both money and fun, this is one game that you got to play at least once in your life. If you are new to Blackjack, then online casino mobile phone Blackjack would perhaps be the best place for you to begin. You can play online casino mobile Blackjack anytime anywhere.
Easy Guide to Play Online Casino Mobile Blackjack
Online casino mobile Blackjack games usually begin with the player choosing the amount he or she wants to bet on a hand. The betting usually ranges £1, £5 and £25. Sometimes even £100. Once you choose your bet, you can click the ‘Deal’ button to start the deal.
Once you receive your cards, you can either Hit, Stand or Double Down. You can also Split if you receive a pair. Once you choose your action, the game software then deals the cards to the player and the dealer. You will either receive money or your bet will be lost depending on the outcome of the hand. You can then choose to either bet for the same amount using the ‘Rebet’ option or you can change your bet for the next deal.
Playing online casino mobile Blackjack also gives you an advantage over playing it in a casino. If you have any doubts or queries, you can always use the help button to solve them. You not only get help with rules and regulations but also most websites have guides for blackjack strategies and tips to help you become a master of the game.
Online casino mobile deposit and withdrawal of money is an easy process. Most of the famous casinos support almost all popular methods of paying online such as debit cards, credit cards, online money transfer etc.
Rules To Follow on Online Casino Mobile Blackjack
- It may be played with 1 – 8 decks of 52 card decks.
- Aces may be counted as 1 or 11. 2-9 on pip value and face cards 10 points.
- The value of a hand is the sum of the points of the individual cards.
- Blackjack consists of an ace and a face card. It outranks all other 21 point hands.
- After the bets are made, the players and the dealer both get 2 cards. One of the dealer’s cards is face up. And the other is face down.
- If the face-up card is an Ace, a side bet called Insurance will be offered. It is an optional bet.
- If the dealer has a Blackjack, all wagers except the insurer lose unless another player also has a Blackjack which would result in a push.
- If the dealer goes over 21, the player who has not yet gone bust wins. If the dealer doesn’t cross 21, the person with cards which have the highest point difference with the cards of the dealer wins.
Blog Name: How to Play Online Casino Mobile Blackjack?
Posted On: 20/08/2016
Author: Shaun Allison