Blackjack has been around for a long time now but it still remains popular among the players and developers alike. Realistic version of the game provides great graphics along with the ability to play up to five hands at once or up to three hands on the mobile devices.
About the Developer of Blackjack
The online betting software, Realistic Games was established 2002 in the UK. They have developed a series of slots, casino games, keno titles, and pull tabs. They are known to creating mobile games which can be enjoyed at tablets or smartphones.
About the Game
Blackjack powered by Realistic Games uses the basic rules of the traditional version of the game. 7 players can play at the same table and they all compete against the dealer. Blackjack uses 6 decks of 52 cards and cards are shuffled at the start of each round. The goal of the game is to defeat the dealer either by getting 21 points or scoring more points than the dealer but without going over 21 points even once. The dealer must also stand at all 17s. The game offers a huge betting range to the players. You can play up to 5 hands at once. The dealer distributes two cards to each player and each hand. He also draws two cards for himself. You can decide your next action after the cards have been dealt. Hit means you want another card, Stand means you do not want any more cards, Split means to split two cards into two individual hands and then receive a new card on each of them. Double Down means that you are doubling your stake and will stand just after taking one more card.
The key features of the game include:
- Realistic offers multi-box versions such as 5 are for flash, iPad and tablet and 3 are for the phone. This makes it possible for players to see the cards and card total clearly.
- UI’s are responsive and intuitive for functional and easy bet placement.
- Smooth card and chip movement
- A variety of game functions like Repeat bet, Double bet, Undo, and Clear All for swift gameplay.
- The software will count the cards for you making your life easier.
- The software also forewarns you about any negative impact your action might have on the game.
Realistic Games has done it again. They have come up with a flawless version of the all-time favourite game Blackjack.
Game Name: Blackjack
Posted On: 12/04/2018
Author: Shaun Allison