Types of Online Casino Bonuses
Online casino bonuses are fantastic ways to make the most out of your online casino experience. Such bonuses are offered to lure more customers to the mobile or online casino. Also, these are offered to the regular players to keep them coming back. Detailed below are all kinds of bonuses offered.
Online Casino Bonus – The List
An online casino bonus may be broadly classified into the deposit and no-deposit bonuses. A deposit bonus is one which you get when you make some deposit at a casino. A no deposit bonus is one where no deposit is required to avail a bonus. These bonuses can be further classified below:
1. No Deposit Bonus: It is offered to new users when they register on the no deposit casino bonus website. It is usually a small amount of £5 or £10 depending on the casino. You cannot withdraw this amount until you have spent a certain amount of money on placing bets at that casino. Nevertheless, it is a good way to start online casino gambling if you are hesitant to invest your own money for it.
2. First Online Casino Bonus Deposit: This is the most popular type of casino bonus that you can avail on the first deposit that you make at an online casino. Depending upon the casino, here you can earn even twice or thrice of the deposit amount as the bonus. But remember that you can withdraw any of this until you wager 20 to 30 times the amount earned by placing bets.
3. Online Casino Bonus Deposit: At many online casinos, you can avail a bonus on the second, third, and even on all deposits that you make. It amounts to 5% to 50% of the deposit. But again you have to wager several times of this earned bonus amount to withdraw anything.
4. Free Spins Bonus: These free spins on certain casino games are offered from time to time to promote a particular game or also to new players and even on a regular basis to old players. The bonus earned from these free spins is added to your account and you have to satisfy wagering requirements to withdraw it.
5. Bonus for Loss (Cashback): If a player has lost a lot of money in a day, he can request for some cashback. It usually amounts to 5% to 20% of the lost amount and can be withdrawn immediately. The benefits the online casino player in going bankrupt.
6. Bonus Points: You can also collect some bonus points at several online casinos. Once you collect a lot, these can be redeemed for cash or certain prizes later on.
7. Refer a Friend Bonus: Once you register at an online casino, you get an email with a reference link which you can share with your friends. You earn some online casino bonus for every friend that registers on the casino website.
Apart from these, the casinos can offer various other online casino promotions and bonuses as well. But there are only a few of them which can be withdrawn easily. For most of the others, you have to satisfy strict wagering requirements which make it almost impossible to enjoy them. Hence don’t get carried away too soon. Deposit responsibly!
Blog Name: Types of Online Casino Bonuses
Description: Know the types of online casino bonuses at Monster Casino. Find what are the types, how do they work and how are they beneficial. Read on now.
Posted On: 06/12/2016
Author: Shaun Allison